The secret to life means doing what you love
For us in OmniAccess the secret to life means doing what you love, whether that be maritime or satellite communications, traveling to exotic locations, working on unique projects, system development or client troubleshooting. Some jobs may be more glamorous than others, but as a team we understand that day-to-day tasks are just as vital to reach our collective goals.
It is this kinship of converging skills, entrenched in cooperation, that results in our strong sense of family.
Top management have further reinforced this ethos by placing their trust in us, believing in what we do, allowing each one of us the space to thrive in our own unique way, all whilst providing support and guidance when needed.
Our head office is located in the picturesque island of Mallorca. The port of Palma de Mallorca is the 3rd most popular cruise port in all of the Mediterranean, the airport ranks in the top 20 busiest of Europe, and it was recently voted as “The Best Place to Live in the World” by the Financial Times. We are very privileged to live in such a beautiful place that enjoys such a high standard of living.
Subsidised health insurance
Travel & shows
Certification & up-skilling
Catering, subsidised daily lunches
Fun working space
Flexible work hour
Mentoring Program “The Jedi Path”
Fast track your career
Back in December 2013, whilst finishing her degree in Telecommunication and Engineering at the University of Balearic Island (UIB), Cati began working on our 6 month Internship Program. Soon after she was offered an entry level position working as an engineer in our Network Operation Centre (NOC). Having consistently proven herself, Cati has since been promoted to Satellite Capacity Manager where her main responsibilities now include planning bandwidth capacity, space segmentation, capacity optimisation, forecasting and pricing.
“After discovering the internship offered by OmniAccess the process was straightforward, I filled out an application, attached my CV and after a few weeks attended an interview that resulted in me getting the job.
It is great to have been given this opportunity, it really is an awesome company to work for; there´s a great work environment and they really do care about all of us.”
“I am now on my 6th year here and have advanced up through the company. It´s nice to know that I have reached a very high profile within the industry without having to leave this beautiful island.”
A wide spectrum of opportunities
Our mission at OmniAccess is to be the leading global marine communications service provider. It is this collective goal that has attracted some of the best talent to join the “Omni” team. We strive to give our clients the most innovative products, fastest and most reliable connectivity, always ensuring our customers are at the centre of all we do. If you are excited about this as we are then you belong in OmniAccess.
- We are looking for a data engineer with at least three year experience in data warehousing, and data-driven architectures to join our awesome development team and champion a healthy data culture spread all over the company.
- The candidate will participate in the design, development, and testing of the company’s data warehouse solution, including data replication, distribution, high-availability, and data querying mechanisms – both for customer-facing services and internal tools. Being part of the development team, technology research and innovation will be a fundamental pillar in your activities.
- The Security Architect is responsible for the design and development of the security services that OmniAccess provides to its maritime customers. He is a major contributor for the development of the security services portfolio at OmniAccess and provides leadership for the delivery of the security services to our operations and infrastructure teams.
- Leading the Tier 1 staff, the Tier 1 Supervisor ensures that the customer expectations are met and works to ensure a positive experience for the customer by overseeing all aspects of their experience interacting with the NOC. Acts as a front-line extension of the manager’s authority. Keeping possible escalations under control and coordination of Tier 1 resources are the most important duties of this role.
- You will report directly to the NOC Manager.