Authorized Starlink Integrator
Your global partner for secure maritime connectivity and networking solutions
Starlink Maritime for superyachts, research vessels and cruise ships. As an authorized integrator of Starlink Maritime, OmniAccess offers expert installation and ongoing support for secure and high-speed connectivity on your vessel.
At OmniAccess we offer the integration of Starlink Maritime services with our nextGen Fusion
to provide you with high-speed internet access worldwide, seamlessly blending Starlink Maritime with reliable VSAT and uncapped LTE (4G/5G) data plans. Join the future of maritime connectivity and stay connected on the water with nextGen Fusion. Contact us to learn more.
Our state-of-the-art nextGen FUSION provides
seamless, high-speed internet access anywhere in the world, enabling you to stay connected with your loved ones and colleagues, stream movies and music, and conduct business operations without interruption.
Our nextGen FUSION offers
high-speed internet access worldwide, seamlessly blending Starlink Maritime with reliable VSAT and uncapped LTE (4G/5G) data plans. Join the future of maritime connectivity and stay connected on the water with OmniAccess Starlink Maritime. Contact us to learn more.
Why integrate Starlink with nextGen Fusion
- Customizable plans, easy billing, and account management in a single contract
- 24/7 Premium Support
- Tailored technology solution for maritime use
- Fast and reliable connectivity
- Next-Generation Fortigate Security Firewall
- Global coverage
- Guaranteed CIR Bandwidth
- Bonding technology for uninterrupted data sessions & redundancy
- “Choose my IP” proprietary technology to choose from where you want to receive your contents
Get in touch with us today and learn more about how to get Starlink Maritime for your vessel.
1. Can I use my existing Starlink Maritime hardware?
Yes, our team can help integrate your current system with our services.
2. What is the coverage area?
Starlink Maritime services provide global sea coverage. Coverage in territorial waters depend on specific governments’ authorization for service use. Please contact our team for more details on service availability in specific regions.
3. Where should I install the Starlink Maritime antennas on my vessel to get the maximum performance?
Starlink antennas should be a few meters away from blockages and other interfering antennas. We can help with finding the best locations by conducting an on-site survey and test of the service.
4. Are there any data caps or throttling?
Our plans offer a variety of options to suit your data needs. Please contact us for more information on data caps and throttling.
5. Can I get guaranteed bandwidth (CIR) on my Starlink subscription?
No, Starlink offers a best-effort only service meaning that the maximum bandwidth will depend on network congestion and signal strength. Nevertheless, with Fusion we will complement the Starlink service with VSAT CIR to provide guaranteed bandwidth for your most critical applications.
6. How much does Starlink Maritime cost?
Request a quote now to find out the different plans available.
7. What kind of vessels can use Starlink Maritime?
OmniAccess Starlink Maritime can be used on a wide range of vessels, including but not limited to yachts, superyachts, commercial ships, cruise ships, and offshore vessels. Regardless of whether you are cruising along the coast or across the ocean our nextGen Fusion technology ensures a smooth and dependable experience.