Parque Tecnológico ParcBit
Calle Blaise Pascal s/n
Edificio W, 2ª planta
07121, Palma de Mallorca
Telephone: +34 971 22 19 797
Fax: +34 971 221 978
Mercantile Register of Palma de Mallorca. Page PM-57445. Sheet 179. Book 2259
VAT number B57466088.
This website has been created by OmniAccess SL to provide information and for personal use.
Generally, the relations between OmniAccess SL and its Clients, arising from the contracting of the products and services described in this website, are in accordance with the prevailing Spanish jurisdiction and legislation. By accessing this website the user accepts the following terms and conditions:
OmniAccess respects your right to privacy and complies with the current legislation on personal data protection, including Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, its implementing regulations and any other regulations that may amend, supplement or substitute the law in the future, as well as with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), applicable from 25 May 2018, as well as any other rules that may expand on or supplement it in the future.
· attendees of OmniAccess events,
· customers and prospective customers and their representatives,
· subscribers to the OmniAccess newsletter,
· suppliers and business partners and their representatives.
When interacting with our websites, you can link or connect with non-First Mallorca websites, services, social networks, applications, or other features. Enabling these features will lead to other parties other than OmniAccess processing information about you. OmniAccess does not control features of other parties and encourage you to review the privacy policies of these parties before using these features.
3. Who is responsible for the processing your data?
4. Our contact
If you have questions or wish to receive further information regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact us via any of the following:
Data controller: OmniAccess S. L.
Postal address: Parque Tecnológico ParcBit
Calle Blaise Pascal s/n
Edificio W, 2ª planta
07121, Palma de Mallorca
Telephone: +34 971 22 19 79
5. Processing of personal data and information
OmniAccess processes information about you collected both offline and online.
• Offline information about you originates from our interactions with you during in-person meetings or at OmniAccess events, conferences, training, or gatherings.
6. Collection of personal data and information
OmniAccess collects and processes personal data that you voluntarily provide us by using our website and applications, in particular:
· when information or estimates of our products and services are requested from us,
· when subscribing to our newsletter,
· when sending us your CV with the aim of taking part in recruitment processes,
· user creation on our applications.
Information about you that OmniAccess may collect and process includes:
a) Identifying data: name, surname, identification document (tax identification number or code, foreigner identification number, passport number or residence permit).
b) Contact information: postal address, email address, landline telephone number, mobile telephone number.
c) Financial information: payments and collections of products purchased by you.
d) Electronic data: IP address, type and identification of device, type and language of browser, domain through which the website is accessed, browsing information, website activity.
Please note that OmniAccess does not control the content that you may post to our forums or social networks; in some cases, such content may be publicly available on the Internet. You should carefully consider whether you wish to submit personal information to these forums or social networks and whether you wish to make your profile available to other users, and you should tailor any content you may submit accordingly.
You are bound to provide personal data in order for us to provide services or make available features of our website or applications that you request.
For example, if you wish to receive our OmniAccess newsletter, it will be necessary that you provide us with your email address. If you request information from us or would like us to contact you, you must provide us with the necessary contact information. If you wish to purchase a product or service that we have made available through our website or through some advertisement (online or offline), it will be necessary that you provide, among other information, an address (email) to which we can confirm your order. If you do not provide us with this personal data, it is not possible to provide our services to you.
We require you to fill in the fields marked with an asterisk (*). By not providing all the required information or if we receive a non-standard or incorrect response, we will not be able to process your request or provide you with the corresponding service.
You guarantee and are liable for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them up to date.
It is not necessary to provide us with your personal data to browse our website. However, when visiting our website, depending on the specific configuration of your browser, OmniAccess may automatically collect, through cookies and other tracking technology, the following information: IP address, type and identification of device, browser type and language, domain through which the website is accessed, browsing information, activity on the website.
7. Purpose and legal basis for data processing
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
· to communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries,
· to deliver functionality on our sites (website and applications) and for their technical and functional management,
· to inform you as to the availability of the contracted services, i.e., an adverse weather event that might impact the available connectivity, a drop in the service due to a network upgrade, etc.
· to administer subscriptions our OmniAccess newsletter,
· to market our products and services or related products and services, and to tailor our marketing and sales activities to your or your interests,
· to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers, and business partners and to process orders for OmniAccess services,
· to analyse, develop, improve, and optimise the use, function and performance of our sites and services,
· to manage the security of our sites, networks, and systems,
· to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business.
Further detailed regarding the purpose of data processing:
To communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries to OmniAccess
If you get in touch with us (such as by submitting contact forms on our sites, attending OmniAccess events or other occasions, sending an email or by visiting social media platforms), we process information about you to communicate with you and to respond to your requests or other inquiries. We can also process personal information to interact with you on third party social networks.
To deliver functionality on our sites and for their technical and functional management
When you choose to register with us (such as to make use of our various applications), we need to process the personal information provided by you so that we can create and manage a personal account for you. Upon creating your account, we will send you your personal login information. This personal information enables us to administer your account, for example by changing your password for you.
To administer subscriptions of OmniAccess newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we process information about you to administer your subscription to our newsletter.
To market our services or related services and to tailor marketing and sales activities
OmniAccess may use your information so as to notify you about new product releases and service developments, events, alerts, updates, prices, terms, special offers and associated campaigns and promotions (including via newsletters). We do our best to tailor your website visit, marketing experience and our communications to your expressed interests. If you attend an event, OmniAccess may process information about you gathered in relation to the event. Please note that our partners or conference sponsors may directly request information about you at their conference booths or presentations, and their use of your information that you provide to them will be subject to their privacy policies. We may also process your personal information to post testimonials on our sites, but will first obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial.
To engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners and to process purchases of our products and services
If you place an order for our products and services, or if you provide services to OmniAccess, our employees, customers or partners as a supplier or business partner, OmniAccess processes information about you to engage in and administer the relevant transactions (such as by sending invoices and making payments), administer your order, and help you get started and adopt our products and services.
To analyse, develop, improve and optimise the use, function and performance of our sites and products and services
We may process personal information to analyse, develop, improve, and optimise the use, function and performance of our sites and products and services, as well as marketing and sales campaigns. In case the sites permit you to participate in interactive discussions, create a profile, post comments, opportunities, or other content, or communicate directly with another user or otherwise engage in networking activities, OmniAccess may process personal information when moderating these activities.
To manage the security of our sites, networks, and systems
We may collect site use data for security and operations management to help keep our sites, networks, and systems secure, or to investigate and prevent potential fraud, including ad fraud and cyber-attacks and to detect bots.
To comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business
In some cases, we have to process personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations. For example, to respond to a request from a regulator or to defend a legal claim. We may also process personal information in the performance and operation of our business, such as to conduct internal audits and investigations or for finance and accounting and archiving and insurance purposes.
8.Sharing of your personal data
We will share or give third parties access to your personal data when necessary, to achieve one of the objectives described below and in accordance with current legislation:
a) Our suppliers: OmniAccess shall send or allow access to your personal data to companies that provide services under contract, when it is necessary to achieve one of the purposes described in the previous section: web platform services, management of orders and shipping, payment processing, email distribution, web positioning, marketing and promotional campaign services. If one of these service providers needs to access your personal data, they will use it only to provide us with a service and according to our instructions. We also require them to keep the data confidential and secure and to return or destroy the data when they no longer need it.
b) Legal obligations: OmniAccess may send your personal data when the transfer is authorised by law or necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including sending your data to competent authorities, judges and courts. This includes complying with requests made by authorities in accordance with Law 10/2010 of 28 April on the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
9. Safety of your personal data
OmniAccess takes the appropriate organisational and technical measures in accordance with current regulation to protect your personal data against any misuse, destruction, loss, accidental or illicit modification, disclosure, or unauthorised access, including the measures necessary to deal with any suspected data breaches.
The website has a log-in system, with a username and password, through which only authorised users can access the private data. OmniAccess shall not use this information at any moment for any use other than: maintenance of the mentioned private area, operation of business relationship with you, providing you with relevant offers and promotions regarding existing products or services, as well as, newsletter subscriptions and job applications.
You agree to keep and use the username with due diligence. The use of the password is personal and non-transferable and transfer to third parties is not allowed, not even temporarily. To that effect, you must take the necessary measures to safeguard your password, preventing its use by third parties. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for the use of your password, to the entire indemnity of OmniAccess.
10. Retention of your personal data (duration)
OmniAccess shall keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were gathered, provided that you do not exercise your right to delete your data.
If the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered, they shall be deleted on a general basis unless, temporarily, it is necessary to continue to process them to comply with a legal provision. Furthermore, your personal data shall be eliminated if you withdraw consent, except when one of the exceptions provided by law is applicable.
To determine an appropriate period of preserving your data, we apply the following criteria:
· The data necessary to provide you with the information you request, including estimates of products and services, shall be preserved during the time it is necessary to attend to and process said requests, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the limitation period of actions provided in the legislation.
· The data necessary to send you the newsletter and promotional communication shall be processed so long as you do not withdraw your consent or inform us of your wish to not continue to receive it, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and limitation period of actions provided in the legislation.
· The registration data in our private area shall be kept over the course of the service contract, so long as you do not unregister access to the private area, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and limitation period of actions provided in the legislation.
· The registration data related to the acquisition of OmniAccess products shall be kept over the course of the service contract, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and limitation period of actions provided in the legislation.
· The data sent aimed at participating in staff selection processes shall be kept on a general basis for 3 years, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and limitation period of actions provided in the legislation.
· When cookies are placed on your device, the data shall be kept in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and the recommendations made by the competent authorities.
11. Your rights
In accordance with the applicable legislation, you have specific rights with reference to the collection and processing of your personal data. Exercising these rights shall be free for you, except in cases in which manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, especially when made repetitively.
These rights are the following:
· Right to information: You have the right to be informed about the use and processing of your personal data in a concise, transparent, comprehensible, and accessible manner in a clear and simple language.
· Right of access: At any moment, you have the right to request from us that we confirm if we are processing your personal data, that we provide you with access to said data and to the information about the processing of them and to obtain a copy of said data. The copy of your personal data that we provide you shall be free although the request for additional copies could be subject to a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. On our part, we shall be able to request that you give proof of your identity or require more information form you that is necessary to handle your request.
· Right to rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete personal data that concerns you. You may also request that any personal data that may be incomplete be completed, including through an additional statement.
· Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data when, inter alia, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. However, this right is not absolute in that OmniAccess may continue keeping them duly blocked in the assumptions contemplated in the applicable regulation.
· Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data which means that we may continue storing them, but may not continue to process them provided that one of the following conditions is met:
– that you contest the accuracy of the data, during a period of time that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of said data;
– the processing is unlawful, and you are opposed to the erasure of the data and request in its place the restriction of their use;
– OmniAccess no longer needs the data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to make or defend against claims;
– You have objected to the processing, pending the verification whether OmniAccess´s legitimate grounds override yours.
· Right to data portability: You have the right to have your data transferred to another data controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. This right is applied when the processing of your personal data is based on consent or on the execution of an agreement and said processing is automated.
· Right to object: This right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data, which includes profiling. We shall not be able to attend to your right only if when we process your data, we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for making or defending against claims.
· Right to withdraw consent: You shall be able to withdraw your consent at any moment in cases in which we have obtained your consent to process your personal data in connection with certain activities (for example, with the aim to send you marketing information). We shall stop performing this specific activity to which you consented previously, unless there is another reason that justifies continuing to process your data for these purposes, in which case, we shall notify you of this situation.
· The right to make a statement before a control authority: You have the right to make a statement before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose information may be viewed at the following website (http://www.agpd.es).
You may exercise your right by sending notification email@example.com, including valid proof of your identification and providing the necessary details to process your request.
Cookies and other tracking technology allow us to remember your preferences and recognise you on future visits. We do this by storing information on your computer. Some cookies and other tracking technology are used by OmniAccess as well as by our suppliers.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is something that is downloaded to a user’s computer with the aim of storing information that can be updated and recovered by the organisation responsible for its installation.
Cookies are a part of the website. When you access www.OmniAccess.com, the browser creates small files on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) with information necessary for the website to work. These files “the cookies” form part of the technology necessary to make the website work properly and are not inherently harmful.
Your browsing history and cookies are stored on your device. Your cookies, just like browsing history or cache memory are a trace of your internet activity.
If other people access your device, or you are using a shared device, we recommend that you erase your browsing history, cache and cookies when finished.
If you are concerned about your privacy, you can disable cookies in your browser’s settings, doing this might impact the usability of our website and/or some of the sections might not work correctly.
What type of cookies do we use?
Depending on the organisation that manages them, cookies can be:
· An organisation’s own cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the data subject’s device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is offered.
· Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to a user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by a web publisher, but by another organisation that processes data obtained from cookies.
OmniAccess uses both its own cookies as well as third-party cookies to improve our services and show advertising related to your preferences though an analysis of your browsing habits.
Cookies according to the duration they are enabled:
· “Session cookies” are those designed to collect and store data while the user browses a webpage. They are often used to store information that is only useful to offer a service requested by the user just once (e.g. a list of products purchased).
· “Persistent cookies” are those in which data remains stored on the device and can be accessed and processed during a set timeframe set by the organisation responsible for the cookies, a few minutes to years.
Our website uses both persistent and session cookies.
· “Technical cookies” allow a user to browse a webpage, platform, or application and to use different options or services. For example, you can control traffic and communication of data, identify a session, access restricted areas, remember an order, make a purchase, register for or participate in an event, use security features while browsing, store content to share videos or audio or share content through social networks.
· “Personalised cookies” allow a user to access a service with some general predefined characteristics according to some criteria on the user’s device. For example, language, type of browser, regional configuration, where the user is accessing from, etc.
· “Analytical cookies” enable us to monitor and analyse user behaviour of the websites to which the cookies are linked. The information collected from these types of cookies is used to gauge the activity of websites, apps and platforms and for the browser profiling within the sites, apps and platforms, and indicate potential improvements based on analysis of this user data.
· “Advertising cookies” allow for the efficient management of the advertising space, which the publisher has included on a webpage, app or platform and from which the requested service is offered based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
· “Behavioural advertising cookies” allow for possible or potential advertising space, which a web editor has included on a webpage, app or platform from which the service requested is offered. These cookies store behavioural information of users obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits. This allows for specific profiling to show tailored advertising.
How can I disable cookies?
You may adjust your browsers settings to reject all cookies. However, it is possible that some features or services of the website will not work properly without cookies. The majority of browsers allow you to completely disable cookies so that you may at any moment choose what cookies you would like to work on the website by adjusting your browser’s settings. You can find more information in your browser’s settings. Below, we provide you with some links to some of the main browsers:
· Apple Safari
· Google Chrome
· Microsoft Internet Explorer
· Mozilla Firefox
Use of Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a service provided by Google Inc., company of Delaware with headquarters in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics provides data for statistical purposes by storing text files in your computer. This data provides valuable information to improve navigability by analysing how you are using the website. The information generated by these cookies, including your IP address is transmitted and stored by Google in its servers in the USA.
Google will use this information on behalf of OmniAccess SL in order to track your use of the website, compiling activity reports as well as providing other services related to the website and the use of Internet. Google can transfer this information to third parties when required by the Law of the United States or when these parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not link you IP address to any other data available to Google.